Oct 17, 2010

Caroling hedgehogs.

Hello everyone
Hope you have had a good weekend. The weather turned for the worse today (Sunday) so dear hubby thought it would be good for him to rest up.  He strained his foot a couple of weeks ago and he has been told to rest it as much as possible by the physio, the worse advice you could give a man!! Also according to him she said  he was not allowed to do the dishes, the gardening, in fact he is not allowed to do anything at this time until his foot is better!!!!!! HA. Typical man is my Rob, and any opportunity that presents itself where he can work it to his advantage he jumps on it.  Two can work at this game I thought, so today I encouraged him to rest, and this then gave me the free time to spend in my craft room creating.
I made this card......
Tools I used: Cuttlebug, spellbinders, Sewing machine.
 Stamp is Penny Black of course, I have used H2o's to colour.
 Clear embossed the snowflakes  on green card.
 The music sheet I printed out from the web and distress inked with Tattered rose and dusty concord.  Added some sparkle  and bling to complete. Hope you like the effect.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it Sue.. I too have been crafting with this shocking weather.... managed to do a 5km fun walk this morning before it started to rain.... but making the most of the wet afternoon. Love the way you used the CB stalky thingies....I've got that one- again never thought to do this....

Barb said...

Love your torn music background, Sue! The hedgehogs are adorable, but my favorite part of your whole post is your brilliant excuse for crafting today! I'll have to remember that the next time my hubby is hurt or sick! :)

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Sue, love your card--the hedge hogs are adorable. You did an awesome job on this card. I love your excuse for crafting, too. Take care and God bless.